Our 2014 July Newsletter is out!
A fantastic period for the club:
- Some of our members qualify for the World Championships In Edmonton Canada,
- A good representation at the European Championships in Kitzbuhel and
- One of our members even became a National Aquathlon Champion (well done Darcy).
- Others have completed their first Sprint, their first Olympic or their first half IM.
- Please don’t forget the club has a wealth of resources that are there for everyone. Don’t be shy in asking for help, advice or even offering your services.
If you want any content adding to the newsletter then please let Dave know. Would be great to hear of any race reports, tech/product reviews and any general gossip…