What is the Club League?
Each year TVTristars run a club league for it’s members. Points are based on attending training sessions and for competing in events. The focus is on commitment to training and not competition or winning.
Points are awarded as follows:
- 10 points are given for each main training session that your child attends; these are the Sunday afternoon sessions that are available to all triathletes.
- 10 points are given for racing. Events must be entered as a Thames valley Tristar and includes Triathlons, Duathlons and Aquathons. They do not include school races such as cross country matches and biathlons or swimming/athletic club races.
- A maximum of 5 races can be claimed (the spreadsheet works out the best 5) but you are more than welcome to race more if you wish!
- A further set of points will be awarded to anyone finishing in the podium places; 5pts for 1st, 3pts for 2nd and 1pt for 3rd.
- 3 Points for Park Runs. Parkruns are also popular and a great way to gain running experience.
- You can earn points for 1 Park Run per month (either 2km or 3km)
- Please can you ensure that your child has Thames Valley Triathletes as their club as it makes finding athletes easier in the results.
Please email the details of any races and Park Runs that your child competes in to Hannah (Hannah@quayclark.com). You can also post on the TVT Parents page on Facebook.
The current League runs from 1st October 2016 to 30th September 2017.
Current League Information (As at 04/05/2017)
|Name||League Points||Training Points||Race pts||Park Run Pts|